Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"Adventure is out there"

Surprisingly, I have not had the chance to post anything new since beginning our journey. Honestly, "good" wifi...you know the kind of wifi that actually works, is hard to come by apparently. Perhaps that's just here? Anyway, I have been jotting down things that have been on my mind when I've not been the person driving.

Since embarking on this trip, I've had sometime to think about things. The movie that I just happened to think about one day was Pixar's movie, "UP." Since seeing the movie a while back, I've really adored the phrase..."Adventure is out there." It's so simple! Makes so much sense! Pixar is just so clever. Since joining Sally on this trip, I've realized the significance of that phrase.

If an opportunity comes your way, do what you have to to make it happen
Don't put things off
If all else fails...just go...not much else is needed. Well, maybe some cash.
Most important...most times it's a good ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment