Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sullivan to Newfoundland

Fifteen hours later after driving back from North Carolina from visiting my boyfriend's family, I am off again traveling to Newfoundland. I look at it as a very liberating experience as opposed to an actual vacation. When I hear of someone going on vacation I imagine a person on a beach relaxing while sipping a fruity drink. Although there's a possibility of fruity drinks being present, this is not that kind of a vacation. 
I'll be traveling along side my mentor and friend of quite a few years, Sally Van Natta. She has planned this trip to pursue a photography residency in Fogo, Newfoundland. I am merely accompanying her for a number of reasons: first being to save my soul, second, the thrill of being able to just go, and the third reason being most important, the photography experience. 
I hope to do my best to document the trip to the fullest. 
The photos seen here will mostly be from my iPhone 4S. 
Keep up with me if you would like. I will try to post when wifi comes available. 

    Sally's house the morning of our         
    adventure 

No comments:

Post a Comment